Easy to use for everyone, available for smaller data quantities
No copy paste anymore but making a direct connection from for example Excell to a report in ClockWise.
- Easy to use
- Live data connection
- Easy to implement
- No need to have a technical backgroudn
Use our webservices light. We call it light because it is easy to implement. But also because when you want to get bigger amounts of data to import into your data warehouse you will have to use ar API.
Connection between a ClockWise report and Excell
- Run a report in ClockWise and save your (filter) settings with the key icon.
Now we have a static url or endpoint.
- Click on the key icon to go to the saved url and copie it by clicking the csv icon.
- Open a data sheet in Excel and go to 'Get data' -> 'web' or 'Data from web'
- Paste the url in the pop-up and load the data
- The connection is established!
You can choose refresh to get the live data.
Use this data in other tabs to make the reports you like.
Hours that have just been written will be directly available in your report!