Announcement of new ClockWise features
Allow your customers to pay with an IDEAL link
We have integrated with Mollie for iDEAL payments. If you send invoices via ClockWise and wish to use this new functionality, you will need a Mollie account.
Would you like to use this new functionality? Please send an email to our service desk (firstname.lastname@example.org), and we will enable the module for you.
Approve hours via the app
Writing and submitting hours was already possible in our mobile application for iPhone and Android. Now, it is also possible for line managers or project managers to approve hours. Access to the approval function is available in the left hamburger menu (only if you also have approval rights).
This functionality will be automatically offered as an app update this week.
ClockWise gets a new look and feel!
And we start with the screen that almost everyone has to deal with: the timesheet screen. We conducted user tests over the past six months and received valuable feedback, which we have incorporated. This was an interesting and educational process!
An initial version of the new timesheet screen is now available. Interested in testing it out? We would be happy to enable this for you.
- Transferring approval rights when a manager is on vacation
- Preparing fixed fees
- Being able to provide a description for each "fixed fee line"
- New overviews of project managers who still need to approve hours
- Recording CO2 emissions by entering kilometers and selecting the mode of transportation → asking for input
- New default settings that better align with current usage
- Implementation of the new ClockWise server